Dan Beacock is an accomplished guitarist and touring musician who has shared the stage with the likes of Sloan, David Wilcox and Our Lady Peace. He studied classical guitar at Wilfrid Laurier University under Terry McKenna and before that he studied privately with Steve Adams and Kevin Ramessar. Dan is in a rock band called Will Currie and the Country French which has a record deal on Sloan's Murderecords and their music can be found on iTunes and in all major record stores.
Dan has been studying electric guitar privately since the age of eleven, and while possessing a degree for studying classical guitar, the electric guitar remains his primary instrument.
Dan is happy to schedule beginner Guitar classes if 3 or more students are interested.
During this course you will learn:
- Knowledge of basic chords
- How to play popular songs and solos
- Ability to read notation and tablature for guitar
- Knowledge of basic scales and modes
- All the basic skills needed to learn a song on your own
Beginner Guitar classes are available.